R&D Engineer AI/ML
May 3, 2019
A young person with strong Machine Learning/Deep Learning credentials, who is a developer at heart but has the ability to visualize new solutions, take most recent research and transform them into products, guide and mentor teams.
We have AI/ML roles in two specializations – NLP and Data Intelligence
- M.S. or PhD In Computer Science, or AI, or other related disciplines; exceptional profiles with Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of experience in developing ML/Deep Learning based solutions; at least one year in developing NLP OR Data Intelligence based solutions
- Feature Engineering: Feature Extraction, Feature Selection, Sample Estimation, Principal Component Analysis, Linear Discriminant Analysis, etc.
- Classification: SVM, ANN, Bayes, Decision Tree, Random Forest, etc.
- Clustering: K-Means, Hierarchical Clustering, Density-based spatial clustering of applications with noise (DBSCAN), etc.
- Model Selection: Precision/Recall/F1 Score, K-Fold Cross Validation, Overfitting, Underfitting, etc.
Natural Language Processing
- Named Entity Recognition, Information Retrieval, Document Classification, Query Parsers, Language Modelling, Grammar Generation
- Advance Machine Learning: Convolution Neural Networks, Recurrent Neural Network, Long-Short Term Memory, Application of these techniques with respect natural language processing
- Technical Skills: Python, python libraries: numpy, pandas, sklearn, tensorflow, NLTK, etc.textblob, genism, corenlp.
- Knowledge of the OCR/ICR system would be recommended