May 16, 2019
Location: Greater New York City Area
Intain is a research-based technology organization that combines Blockchain and AI for efficient, secure and trustworthy financial systems. Founded by Financial Services (Business, Operations and Technology) industry veterans, we understand the impact – benefits and risk – of technology in financial services. Emulya, an Intelligent Blockchain for Asset Securitization that addresses some of the triggers of the 2008 financial crisis is one of the first platforms built by Intain and among the first globally to go into production.
Blockchain Architect with lead solution design from inception to completion of Intelligent Blockchain projects. S/he will work with leading global financial institutions including Wall Street firms, Banks and Non-bank lenders etc. S/he will also work with the Emulya platform team on the core architecture of the Asset Securitization platform (built on Fabric using Golang with Node.js and Java) – to know more about Emulya
While New York is the preferred location, selected candidate will have flexible work from home option.
- Architect end-to-end enterprise blockchains solutions based on Hyperledger Fabric, Sawtooth, Ethereum (or Quorum) or R3 Corda
- Build the adviser to customer organisation on preparing a roadmap for DLT based financial systems
- As an evangelist, conducted training sessions, speak at conferences and author publications such as blogs, whitepapers
- Act as a technical liaison between customers, service engineering teams and support.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Mathematics
- 5+ years of experience covering the space from business analysis to software design and development
- Experience working with blockchain frameworks such as Ethereum and Hyperledger in projects with good understanding of consensus algorithms, smart contracts and other blockchain design/architecture components
- At Intain, every manager is a developer and every developer is a manager, so an attitude to work in such an environment is critical – ·strong proficiency in developing software solutions with deep experience in one or more relevant languages (Java, Node.js, Go)
- Willingness to frequently travel to customer locations
- Strong computer science fundamentals in algorithm design, data structures
- Understanding of parallel algorithms, concurrency, asynchronous architectures
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Working knowledge of DevOps, Agile methodologies, and Infrastructure